Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Down for the Count

My email this week is going to be a little guy, cause I am having some trouble not puking right now. (TMI I know. It's a missionary thing.) I think I may have the flu bug, but I will try my best to get through this email. Monday: We had dinner at Bishops house tonight and just had the most amazing lesson! The Elders asked both Bishop and his wife to share their testimonies on the Book of Mormon, and it was just beautiful. We were all in tears by the end of it.
Tuesday: Just your regular missionary day.
Wednesday: Definitely an unexpected day. We ended up dropping both Karma and Shadae. They are both just amazing people, but it wasn't the right timing. It was a really amazing lesson though. The spirit was so strong, and I know that we all felt it.
Thursday: I got a blessing from Elder Deering before district meeting and it was wonderful. I love hearing from my Heavenly Father! It was so crazy to me that this was the last district meeting this transfer... where the heck did the last 6 weeks go?!?!?
Friday: Just a normal weekly planning day. We did get to go out to dinner with the Barbers though. They are the GREATEST!
Saturday: We got mormon.org time, and we got to go to a birthday party for the Tunney's son with the Tunneys and Watsons! So fun, and so crazy. .
Sunday: Definitely a day of miracles! The Erdmans came to church today! (Tyler Erdman was my first baptism.) They haven't been in like 3 months so it was so good to see them. They even invited us over for dinner. It was a good day! The Prices also came home, and that just made me a happy camper. :)
Sorry this email is so short. Being a really sick missionary is definitely not fun.
This is a video that really touched me this week.
https://www.lds.org/youth/video/still-a-family?lang=eng
The plan of salvation is so real. I have had the opportunity now to teach it to many people, and I know without a doubt that it is real.
I love you all and I pray that you have a fantastic week!
-Sister Jensen
"Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa."
A regular Iowa sight. :)

LOVE my district!!!